1. Joined
    09 Sep '03
    Moves
    22 May '11 15:40
    Is there any way of turning off the game messages for a particular game? In other words how can I restict my opponent from posting messages on our game?
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    22 May '11 16:08
    Originally posted by MadKnight
    Is there any way of turning off the game messages for a particular game? In other words how can I restict my opponent from posting messages on our game?
    I don't think there is an option to turn the in-game messages off. Probably all you can do is just ignore them.

It might be a good subject to bring up in the "site ideas" forum. Maybe if enough members ask for the option, admin will make it available.

I think you can currently put someone on your ignore list and that stops them from sending private messages to you, so maybe it could be incorporated into that option, to include "in-game" messages.
  3. Joined
    09 Sep '03
    Moves
    23 May '11 00:20
    Thanks1! I know about the "ignore" list but was wondering if that stopped them from posting to you in the game messages.

It would make sense for it to be that way. If someone is on your "ignore" list they could hassle you in a game since you cannot stop them from joining a tournament that you are in.

Just wondering!!

I will bring it up in the site ideas.
  4. Texas
    Moves
    30 May '11 15:40
    I guess just ask them to stop messaging but I don't see anything wrong with the messaging. If your opponent is saying bad stuff, go under Help, SEND FEEDBACK and report your opponent to RedHotPawn.

Thanks
    -EthanπŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰πŸ™„πŸ˜²
  5. Standard memberLand Crawford
    THE IKE MAN
    Virginia Beach, VA.
    Moves
    02 Jun '11 21:43
    That is not possible, sorry my grandson.....
  6. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    02 Jun '11 23:18
    Originally posted by Land Crawford
    That is not possible, sorry my grandson.....
    Game 7814236
    I bet you didn't entertain that guys messages lol...there's a thread somewhere, dedicated to that game and subsequent comments you made in your profile..it was brilliant, if a tad painful no doubt to play πŸ˜›

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree