Standard memberJira
Help 10 Feb '03 13:21
  1. Standard memberJira
    ..Itching
    Reading, UK
    Moves
    10 Feb '03 13:21
    I don't know if it is possible or has been discussed, but:

It would be nice to have an option to search games by game number.

Jira
  2. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    10 Feb '03 14:40
    If you know the number of the game you are looking for you just look at any game in the public games view and replace the number at the end of the URL with the number of the game you want to view.

Rhymester
  3. Standard memberzach918
    Banned
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '03 21:37
    ....if you know who is playing the game you can type in the player's names
  4. Joined
    27 Feb '02
    Moves
    10 Feb '03 23:041 edit
    I still agree with Jira's original post-- going to a public game and cutting and pasting the number in the address bar seems a very roundabout way of doing things. It's also a way that isn't intuitive-- many people won't figure out on their own that it can be done.

It would be good if there were a game number lookup integrated into the webpage itself-- to make it easier to use, and to make it clear that such a search is possible.

Another thing that would be nice would be a link to a player's public games from the "profile" window.
  5. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    11 Feb '03 13:03
    Originally posted by jgvaccaro
    Another thing that would be nice would be a link to a player's public games from the "profile" window.
    Yes, very good! I support this! 😀
    And there should be some other infos too... (a link to his performance, ...)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree