1. Joined
    25 Mar '09
    Moves
    15 Jan '11 09:50
    I have noticed that it takes a considerable time for new members in a clan to get their game stats for the first time. There must be some limits to pass, but I can't find out what the limits are. Maybe stats for individual members are not updated until the first clan challenge as a whole is finished. Is someone out there knowing this?
    Thanks, Skafi.
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    15 Jan '11 12:27
    Originally posted by Skafi
    I have noticed that it takes a considerable time for new members in a clan to get their game stats for the first time. There must be some limits to pass, but I can't find out what the limits are. Maybe stats for individual members are not updated until the first clan challenge as a whole is finished. Is someone out there knowing this?
    Thanks, Skafi.
    That is correct. Those individual stats are updated once all the games in a challenge are finished.
  3. Joined
    25 Mar '09
    Moves
    15 Jan '11 13:13
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    That is correct. Those individual stats are updated once all the games in a challenge are finished.
    Thanks for the information.
    Regards, Skafi

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree