1. Joined
    01 Sep '07
    Moves
    29 Oct '14 19:09
    After I had re-new my subscription about a month ago I have not been able to put my games in the Archive files...they just won't go in...I hit the Archive button but nothing moves it just stays there..is there any way you can help me. Thanks
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    29 Oct '14 20:36
    Originally posted by murraywash
    After I had re-new my subscription about a month ago I have not been able to put my games in the Archive files...they just won't go in...I hit the Archive button but nothing moves it just stays there..is there any way you can help me. Thanks
    Usually what happens with my completed games is that the archive button appears to the right of the game on the 'inbox' folder.
    When I click that button a new box pops up that shows my other folders.
    I must select which folder to move the finished game to.
    The game is then moved to the selected folder.

Are you seeing the pop-up box when you click the 'archive' button?
  3. Joined
    01 Sep '07
    Moves
    29 Oct '14 23:26
    Ah, I might be getting somewhere...when I hit the Archive button no pop up
    box appears and the games just remain there.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    30 Oct '14 06:35
    Check that you're actually looking at the Inbox folder and not the All Games folder. Since All Games includes archived games nothing changes on screen when you click the Archive button while you're in there.
  5. Joined
    01 Sep '07
    Moves
    30 Oct '14 23:50
    I am always looking at the Inbox folder and when you try to move a game
    into the Archive by hitting the archive button the game just stays there it
    will not move....but I didn't have this problem before I re-new my subscription it only happen after I re-new'd up....it's very frustrating and I
    sure appreciate all the help that I'm receiving thanks.
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    31 Oct '14 05:00
    Since mine's still working exactly as it always did, I don't think it's the site, it may be something you have set on your machine or in your browser that's doing it. I'm assuming you're using a PC or laptop. If you go the long way round - Manage Games, tick box next to game, Move to Folder, Archive - does it work then?
  7. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    31 Oct '14 19:02
    Same here. I'm on a laptop and just finished a game today. I moved the game to my archive folder just fine and exactly as described earlier.

Is it possible that you have some sort of pop-up blocker installed on your browser? You might try looking for something like that and if you find something in your browser add-ons, disable it and see if that clears up the problem.

I can't think of any reason why anything in game management options would change when someone pays their subscription, but if you really think that is causing your problem you probably need to send a feedback and see if Russ will sort it out for you.
  8. Joined
    01 Sep '07
    Moves
    04 Nov '14 20:55
    I tried what you suggested about the pop-up blocker and no luck...how does
    one get in touch with this fellow Russ ? I think he could really help me with
    this problem. Thanks for all your help.
  9. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    04 Nov '14 22:061 edit
    Originally posted by murraywash
    I tried what you suggested about the pop-up blocker and no luck...how does
    one get in touch with this fellow Russ ? I think he could really help me with
    this problem. Thanks for all your help.
    The Send Feedback link is at the bottom of every page. You will need to tell him the device and browser you are using.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree