1. Joined
    27 Jul '09
    Moves
    17 Feb '11 12:53
    hi
    i have been a member since 27 July 2009
    when i try and use games explorer for my games it shows:
    "No games for user shaptoni progressed beyond this position."

do i simply need to wait for this feature/database to be updated with my games?
    thanks
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    18 Feb '11 01:34
    Originally posted by shaptoni
    hi
    i have been a member since 27 July 2009
    when i try and use games explorer for my games it shows:
    "No games for user shaptoni progressed beyond this position."

do i simply need to wait for this feature/database to be updated with my games?
    thanks
    It's way overdue for updating. Send feedback. The link is on the support menu at the bottom of this page.
  3. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    18 Feb '11 01:40
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    It's way overdue for updating. Send feedback. The link is on the support menu at the bottom of this page.
    Lol
  4. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Feb '11 08:38
    The term of "Game Explorer" is simply bumptious. There's nothing to be explored with talking of games/openings/lines etc. This more or less accidental cluster of moves is neither cohesive, nor explained and is completely antiquated. What's opening theory got to do with it? Less than nothing. It was - if ever - meant to help and assist players with very small knowledge of opening theory. RHP is not the cheapest among the private chess sites but to update features like the most important Game Explorer seems out of interest. One year of adherence will do, it doesn't make sense to stay here any longer.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree