1. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jul '04 23:44
    I'm sure this has been answered a number of times but I would like to pay for a friends subscription. He is currently a member but not a Pawnster. What's a guy gotta do?

Thanks in advance. 😀
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    25 Jul '04 23:521 edit
    I think when you click on your star and get to the subscription page there is a point during the sign up process that you put in the username of the person that is receiving the subscription, either yourself or in this case the person you are paying for.

If that isn't the case when you look it over, just send a feedback or private message to Russ and he can get it set up with you.

regards, Marc
  3. Standard membereyeqpc
    Robbo
    a Brave new world
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 10:56
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    I think when you click on your star and get to the subscription page there is a point during the sign up process that you put in the username of the person that is receiving the subscription, either yourself or in this case the person you are paying for.

If that isn't the case when you look it over, just send a feedback or private message to Russ and he can get it set up with you.

regards, Marc
    This is definitely the case as I paid for a friend of mines via this route.
  4. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 13:02
    Thanks to all, I'll get him hooked up this evening. He is RMG feel free to challenge him. A beginner like me but seems to be doing well. Frank

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree