Glitch

Standard memberplayer42
Help 21 May '04 21:15
  1. Standard memberplayer42
    Happy Hour Hero.
    Albuquerque, NM
    Moves
    21 May '04 21:15
    If you make a move and then press MOVE, but then you decide that that was a stupid move, you can click on the After-move preference and that will stop your move from being posted. 😉

Pretty cool for morons like me, but it should probably be final after you press MOVE. That's like taking your hand off the piece...
  2. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '04 22:19
    Originally posted by player420
    If you make a move and then press MOVE, but then you decide that that was a stupid move, you can click on the After-move preference and that will stop your move from being posted. 😉

Pretty cool for morons like me, but it should probably be final after you press MOVE. That's like taking your hand off the piece...
    Wow' I'm sure that slipped past in the code re-hash? Don't expect it to be there much longer!

skeeter
  3. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    21 May '04 22:46
    Ok, now we know, please edit it away so nobody else finds out 😀
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    22 May '04 04:34
    Won't work with hi-speed access... no time to click! I can't wait to get home to the safety of my dial-up.

P-
  5. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    24 May '04 15:231 edit
    [bump] Russ did you see this? Usually you address something this serious by a reply post.
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    25 May '04 08:17
    I don’t consider this such a big problem. There is little I can do about it either - people on slow connections can do anything, such as pressing stop, or closing the browser – as long as they are really quick about it.

For those on faster connections – just don’t click move until you are satisfied with your move. Simple.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree