1. Graceland.
    Moves
    12 Nov '03 16:50
    Hi, not sure about PHP, but can you save this value as a session value ? IE: Once I untick it, it remains unticked until I quit the browser.

Just annoying if I want to play 1 person and have to keep on ticking it after every move.

thanks

2. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Nov '03 22:35
    Originally posted by pcaspian
    Hi, not sure about PHP, but can you save this value as a session value ? IE: Once I untick it, it remains unticked until I quit the browser.

Just annoying if I want to play 1 person and have to keep on ticking it after every move.

thanks

Ok, in RHP Home page, on the red tool bar at the top click 'my settings' In the 'drop down' click on 'my site settings'
    Wait for the page change and then check / uncheck the ' go to my next game' box depending on your preference. Hope that helps

skeeter
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    12 Nov '03 23:44
    I'd like a check-box that says:

"Return to Games List after move"
  4. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '03 07:48
    Originally posted by Phlabibit

Now that would be absolutely fantastic, and a good idea too. How 'bout it Russ? Pleeeeeeeease ? With wine gums or gingernuts or macaroons?? skeeter
  5. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '03 09:12
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Now that would be absolutely fantastic, and a good idea too. How 'bout it Russ? Pleeeeeeeease ? With wine gums or gingernuts or macaroons?? skeeter
  6. Standard memberIvorW
    Arbortrudor
    London, UK
    Moves
    13 Nov '03 14:20
    But then, what I'd like is for some control of the sequence of the next game. How about a checkbox for Order games by due timeout.
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    13 Nov '03 14:45
    Sounds like a few more options besides next game would be good.

More better!

P

8. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    13 Nov '03 15:15
    Originally posted by IvorW
    But then, what I'd like is for some control of the sequence of the next game. How about a checkbox for [b]Order games by due timeout.[/b]
    very good idea!
    th
  9. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    13 Nov '03 17:15
    Originally posted by IvorW
    ... How about a checkbox for .... .
    I think it would make sense to put all this in the board setting and not on every singe playgamePage. or do you change this from game to game?
    th
  10. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    13 Nov '03 23:03
    Originally posted by Phlabibit

If you do a slow double click on the move button it returns you to your games list. Well it works for me anyway.
  11. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    14 Nov '03 14:48
    Originally posted by Paulie
    If you do a slow double click on the move button it returns you to your games list. Well it works for me anyway.
    Thanx bud! It's working.

P-
  12. Joined
    01 Jun '03
    Moves
    25 Nov '03 16:27
    Can we have a flag on the games list to say wether you wish them to included in the next game sequence or not, this would allow us to exclude games from the cycle at our descretion. e.g. when short of time, exclude the games that are prooving pretty difficult and require more thought..... like when I'm playing (losing to) skeeter!!!!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree