Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 12 Nov '03 16:50
    Hi, not sure about PHP, but can you save this value as a session value ? IE: Once I untick it, it remains unticked until I quit the browser.

    Just annoying if I want to play 1 person and have to keep on ticking it after every move.

    thanks

  2. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    12 Nov '03 22:35
    Originally posted by pcaspian
    Hi, not sure about PHP, but can you save this value as a session value ? IE: Once I untick it, it remains unticked until I quit the browser.

    Just annoying if I want to play 1 person and have to keep on ticking it after every move.

    thanks

    Ok, in RHP Home page, on the red tool bar at the top click 'my settings' In the 'drop down' click on 'my site settings'
    Wait for the page change and then check / uncheck the ' go to my next game' box depending on your preference. Hope that helps

    skeeter
  3. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    12 Nov '03 23:44
    I'd like a check-box that says:

    "Return to Games List after move"
  4. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    13 Nov '03 07:48
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I'd like a check-box that says:

    "Return to Games List after move"
    Now that would be absolutely fantastic, and a good idea too. How 'bout it Russ? Pleeeeeeeease ? With wine gums or gingernuts or macaroons?? skeeter
  5. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    13 Nov '03 09:12
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Now that would be absolutely fantastic, and a good idea too. How 'bout it Russ? Pleeeeeeeease ? With wine gums or gingernuts or macaroons?? skeeter
  6. Standard member IvorW
    Arbortrudor
    13 Nov '03 14:20
    But then, what I'd like is for some control of the sequence of the next game. How about a checkbox for Order games by due timeout.
  7. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    13 Nov '03 14:45
    Sounds like a few more options besides next game would be good.

    More better!

    P

  8. Standard member thire
    Xebite
    13 Nov '03 15:15
    Originally posted by IvorW
    But then, what I'd like is for some control of the sequence of the next game. How about a checkbox for [b]Order games by due timeout.[/b]
    very good idea!
    th
  9. Standard member thire
    Xebite
    13 Nov '03 17:15
    Originally posted by IvorW
    ... How about a checkbox for .... .
    I think it would make sense to put all this in the board setting and not on every singe playgamePage. or do you change this from game to game?
    th
  10. 13 Nov '03 23:03
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I'd like a check-box that says:

    "Return to Games List after move"
    If you do a slow double click on the move button it returns you to your games list. Well it works for me anyway.
  11. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    14 Nov '03 14:48
    Originally posted by Paulie
    If you do a slow double click on the move button it returns you to your games list. Well it works for me anyway.
    Thanx bud! It's working.

    P-
  12. 25 Nov '03 16:27
    Can we have a flag on the games list to say wether you wish them to included in the next game sequence or not, this would allow us to exclude games from the cycle at our descretion. e.g. when short of time, exclude the games that are prooving pretty difficult and require more thought..... like when I'm playing (losing to) skeeter!!!!!!!