Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Standard member royalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    13 Mar '03 23:31
    Just thought I'd let you know...the My Rating with Time graph does not work, instead displaying:


    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare nicedate() in /home/httpd/vhosts/redhotpawn.com/httpdocs/common/commonchrismo.php on line 370

    Thanks.

    ~Mark
  2. 14 Mar '03 06:38
    Originally posted by royalchicken
    Just thought I'd let you know...the My Rating with Time graph does not work, instead displaying:


    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare nicedate() in /home/httpd/vhosts/redhotpawn.com/httpdocs/common/commonchrismo.php on line 370

    Thanks.

    ~Mark
    Mine is the same. Everyone's that i have tried you get the same erro.

    -mike
  3. Standard member thire
    Xebite
    14 Mar '03 12:26
    Originally posted by trekkie
    Mine is the same. Everyone's that i have tried you get the same erro.

    -mike
    %
  4. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    14 Mar '03 12:28
    I have got a couple of criticals to fix tonight - this is one of them.

    So if you just wait a few more hours....

    -Russ
  5. Standard member thire
    Xebite
    14 Mar '03 13:24
    Originally posted by Russ
    I have got a couple of criticals to fix tonight - this is one of them.

    So if you just wait a few more hours....

    -Russ
    man, I promise you I'll wait 11,5 month - then my pawnstarship is over. then will have another one I wait and play another yaer! best site!
    keep on...
    th
  6. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    15 Mar '03 02:08 / 1 edit
    All sorted now.

    Other things fixed:

    Drop down menus on game history page fixed.
    Privacy statement fixed .
    And, one for you Thire, the Amazon ad on game history page has been taken away and shot. RIP.

    BTW I should have timezones live by Sunday too (plus a few other minor enhancements)

    -Russ
  7. 15 Mar '03 10:57
    Originally posted by Russ
    All sorted now.

    Other things fixed:

    Drop down menus on game history page fixed.
    Privacy statement fixed .
    And, one for you Thire, the Amazon ad on game history page has been taken away and shot. RIP.

    BTW I should have timezones live by Sunday too (plus a few other minor enhancements)

    -Russ
    Cool, thanks russ
  8. Standard member royalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    15 Mar '03 19:33
    Thanks muchly, Russ.
  9. Standard member thire
    Xebite
    18 Mar '03 10:21
    Originally posted by Russ
    And, one for you Thire, the Amazon ad on game history page has been taken away and shot. RIP.
    I hope my feedback wasn't rude...
    I just wanted to mention it. Because I paid for a site without ads. (The no-ads wasn't the reason for becoming a pawnstar)
    I think the main reason becoming a pawnstar for me was feeling that this site is alive!
    ...and here we had another proof : the most recent update!!
    Thanks!
    th