1. Standard membergollumprawn
    it's mine
    manchester, england
    Moves
    20 Feb '06 18:51
    my son wants to join rhp but cant, because everytime he tries to sign in, the error sign comes on saying someone else has that email address๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ™„
  2. Joined
    18 Feb '06
    Moves
    20 Feb '06 20:44
    that is because you can only have one e-mail for a acconut for example you can not have too accounts for the same e-mail have to talk to russ about that hope it helps
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 02:28
    Russ
    Therefore, a family can all create accounts on RHP and play from a single PC, it is not a problem. But just be sure that only one person uses each account.
    Apparently it is acceptable from one email address.....see quote above from another thread.
    Thread 34746

You have to log out first and then he should be able to register separately.
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 04:16
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Apparently it is acceptable from one email address.....see quote above from another thread.
    Thread 34746

You have to log out first and then he should be able to register separately.
    Russ mentions nothing about email addresses. Also how would two accounts with one email work as sign in is email and password?

If your son wishes to use RHP then he needs his own email address.
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 06:12
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Russ mentions nothing about email addresses. Also how would two accounts with one email work as sign in is email and password?

If your son wishes to use RHP then he needs his own email address.
    My mistake - sorry, I meant ISP address, so yeah just get another separate email address.
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 11:35
    Yes, it is one email address to one account.

Just create another email address (gmail,hotmail & yahoo offer them for free) for your son, and he can join. Even if he uses that email account for nothing else.

-Russ
  7. Standard membergollumprawn
    it's mine
    manchester, england
    Moves
    28 Feb '06 23:42
    thanks your reply should proove useful , ill give it a try๐Ÿ™‚

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree