Hello can someone help me?

Hello can someone help me?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B

Moves
19 Feb 10

I didn't know how to set a rating limit,on what players ratings that i played were, when i started playing on this site now my rating is low cause all these 1300 to 1500 came on accepted my open invite and slaughtered me.Is there any way to reset this so i can play the 20 games, with players more along the same ratings as me, to get a new rating??

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
19 Feb 10

Under "New Game" above select "Advance Options" which will let you set rating limits. upper and lower.

B

Moves
19 Feb 10

yes,ty i know now how to set ratings for people with a score around mine so the games are more evenly matched,...I wanted to know is there a way to get re rated so my rating is more near my actual score.

I am rated like 1113 and should be closer to 1225,which is because i didn't know how to set a rate limit on people that accepted my open invites,and much higher rated players accepted my open invites and slaughtered me.

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
19 Feb 10

Originally posted by BrianW68
...I wanted to know is there a way to get re rated so my rating is more near my actual score.

i didn't know how to set a rate limit on people that accepted my open invites
Re-rated = Change in rating? That comes by playing rated games.

Open Invites are games you have put out there, my first post answered that.

People dropping challenges into your inbox? Look at "My Settings"..."Challenge Settings" and set upper and lower limits there.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
19 Feb 10

Originally posted by BrianW68
I wanted to know is there a way to get re rated so my rating is more near my actual score.
The only way to do this is to win or draw games.