1. London
    Moves
    02 Apr '06 20:46
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Both are evil. One annoys, one kills say fourty procent of those who have them.
    I think both annoy.
  2. Swansea
    Moves
    02 Apr '06 23:381 edit
    Originally posted by JoniG
    I urgently need some recs. Send me as much as possible. I have colon cancer, I need it.
    think of as many swearwords and insults you can and aim them all at yourself for posting that, you make me sick!!!!!!

Also whoever actually rec'd him should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves, he is one sick man to put something like that up and noone should support him for that!!!!
  3. In your face
    Moves
    03 Apr '06 00:35
    Originally posted by expressiveoutburst
    think of as many swearwords and insults you can and aim them all at yourself for posting that, you make me sick!!!!!!

Also whoever actually rec'd him should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves, he is one sick man to put something like that up and noone should support him for that!!!!
    My! That was an expressiveoutburst!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Apr '06 02:10
    Originally posted by expressiveoutburst

i don't know who gave JoniG the recs as i'm not a trained PI, however i'm pretty sure it was a person/persons with a star.
  5. Standard memberreader1107
    petting the cat
    On Clique Beach
    Moves
    04 Apr '06 02:31
    Originally posted by Kaboooomba
    i don't know who gave JoniG the recs as i'm not a trained PI, however i'm pretty sure it was a person/persons with a star.
    wow
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    04 Apr '06 05:42
    Originally posted by Kaboooomba
    Can you find my cat?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Apr '06 21:33

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Standard memberorfeo
    Paralysed analyst
    On a ship of fools
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 11:44
    Originally posted by JoniG
    Only a total of 2 recs for a guy who has colon cancer :'(

Shame on you RHP😉
    You're lucky we didn't run you out of town. Probably after the enema from hell.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree