help me

Standard memberbehemtoh
Help 01 Sep '04 18:08
  1. Joined
    19 Jul '04
    Moves
    01 Sep '04 18:08
    I just subscribed and am playing so many games I cant possibly win any of them, as such my rating is far worse than it should be. How do I start again? I have a ayearly subscription and dont want t o pay for another whole year
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 Sep '04 18:14
    36 games... just take your time... one move at a time.

You will win some!

Just don't take that many again.... if it is too many.

Your graph might go down, but will come back up... if that is where it truely belongs.

Your alternative is to give up your user name, and pay for another.... but I think you should stick it out and you will be fine.

Your true rating will always come back in time, but you need to take time to make time.

P-
  3. Joined
    18 Sep '03
    Moves
    01 Sep '04 18:41
    Originally posted by behemtoh
    I just subscribed and am playing so many games I cant possibly win any of them, as such my rating is far worse than it should be. How do I start again? I have a ayearly subscription and dont want t o pay for another whole year
    behemtoh, dude, look at my profile... i am the champion of the "feast or famine" rule of success in chess. trust me when I tell you that your rating will go back up just as fast as it goes down.

have faith in yourself and take your time in each game. i'm sure you'll be paying your way through a second degree in no time. at the very least, if you're down in various games, use the opportunity to practice your tactics.

if all else fails, don't worry. i'll due for a run of bad luck pretty soon so you can challenge me to a game and profit from my inconsistency! 🙂
  4. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    01 Sep '04 19:12
    you should not start again. I don't think that you will loose all your games.
    That's life, you'll make the best out of it, I hope.
    One person, one account.
    th
  5. Standard membereyeqpc
    Robbo
    a Brave new world
    Moves
    01 Sep '04 21:40
    Originally posted by behemtoh
    Have you mispelt your user name, or is it meant to be like that?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree