Standard memberfocus97321
Help 23 Mar '06 23:04
  1. Joined
    23 Mar '06
    Moves
    23 Mar '06 23:04
    How do i sent a time out thing.
    I just joined today so im new at this.

The reason i need to set a time out is because im going to be gone for a week.

if anyone can help me ill greatly appreciate it.

Focus97321
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    23 Mar '06 23:34
    When you start a game, you can choose what time periods you wish to play at. So if the game/s you are playing have had less than two moves [each] you could delete and restart them. Good idea to message your opponent first if you want to play the same ones.

http://www.redhotchess.com/core/newgame.php

Where it says timeout and timebank.
  3. canada
    Moves
    26 Mar '06 06:06
    How can I stop this when she playes to she will run me I need to get the emails stoped so if she comes back I will not be blamed for this or if she has done to much damage to me I have no choose in the mater she has won she told me she would do this to me I feel like a complete idiot because I do not know what she has done to me Gerard2 jealous over a chess board I must put my head down and never again trust a women who you live with and give them access to you computer bad move on my part sure she was learning but I really am sorry for this and if you kick me off I don't blame you's because I have meat some really nice people and if it costs me more money I will pay it just to prove she did not win at getting me off this site what more can happen to me I give up just tell me send feedback her name is jane cybulskie and I am stuck for words
  4. canada
    Moves
    26 Mar '06 11:16
    I want all the posts that were put up on behalf of gerard 2 I don't understand posts or or how to do this delete all posts please I am going to use the help line which I never new was there thanks Ps I sure do not want to hurt no one Thanks do I hit the post button now?
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '06 11:36
    Originally posted by gerard2
    How can I stop this when she playes to she will run me I need to get the emails stoped so if she comes back I will not be blamed for this or if she has done to much damage to me I have no choose in the mater she has won she told me she would do this to me I feel like a complete idiot because I do not know what she has done to me Gerard2 jealous over a chess ...[text shortened]... to me I give up just tell me send feedback her name is jane cybulskie and I am stuck for words
    You lost me, dude. What are you on about? 😲
  6. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '06 12:07
    I want all the posts that were put up on behalf of gerard 2 I don't understand posts or or how to do this delete all posts please I am going to use the help line which I never new was there thanks Ps I sure do not want to hurt no one Thanks do I hit the post button now?
    If you are saying that someone else has been using your account, you would be well advised to immediately go and change your password.
    [my settings/my personal settings - at the top of the page]
    And don't be automatically logged in if someone else has access to your computer.
  7. Earth Prime
    Moves
    26 Mar '06 19:21
    How can I stop this when she playes to she will run me I need to get the emails stoped so if she comes back I will not be blamed for this or if she has done to much damage to me I have no choose in the mater she has won she told me she would do this to me I feel like a complete idiot because I do not know what she has done to me Gerard2 jealous over a chess ...[text shortened]... to me I give up just tell me send feedback her name is jane cybulskie and I am stuck for words
    It's amazing that some people can even make sense to themselves in their own brain.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree