help
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    11 Aug '11 04:53
    Originally posted by jakejjk
    help
    you stay logged in. just bookmark the page and close your browser. you will be remembered when you go back to the page.

if this isn't the answer, then i probably don't understand your question
  3. Joined
    19 Dec '06
    Moves
    12 Aug '11 00:56
    I was about to post the same thing. I click from the turn notification email, make my move, hit submit and it kicks me back to the login screen. Almost every time. Extremely annoying, and I haven't figured out any solution for it.

This is on Safari/Mac.

Yes I have cookies turned on.
  4. Seattle
    Moves
    13 Aug '11 15:41
    Thanks, but I'm talking about remembering me after shutting down and restarting the computer. The first time you log on after signing up, it will ask if you want to be remembered. I said no, but now I want to say yes but I don't know how
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    13 Aug '11 19:18
    What browser are you using?

If it's firefox you can go to the "tools" page and go to "options" and then into "security". There you will find some password functions that could be what you are looking for.

I think with IE you can right-click on your username and password after you enter them to log on and it will again offer to save them on the computer for you. I haven't used IE for a long time so I'm not sure how accurate that info might be.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree