1. UK
    Moves
    11 Apr '04 14:43
    I recently went on vacation for a while. When I returned, all of my games in Apollo Grouped Random : Rnd. 1 had timed out.

However, if I look at the info display for the games in my archives, then the lowest timebank shows 6.29 days remaining, with most of them having an almost full green bar.

I do not see how my games timed out when the timebank is next to full? Surely it must empty before the timeout can be affected?
  2. Standard memberTheMaster37
    Kupikupopo!
    Out of my mind
    Moves
    11 Apr '04 16:14
    Tournament games will automatically be timed out two days after the timeout period, regardless of vacation settings. Perhaps that answers your question?
  3. Standard memberpurclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    the great beyond
    Moves
    11 Apr '04 16:17
    Originally posted by TheMaster37
    Tournament games will automatically be timed out two days after the timeout period, regardless of vacation settings. Perhaps that answers your question?
    that is interesting to know...i didn't know that either
  4. Standard memberTheMaster37
    Kupikupopo!
    Out of my mind
    Moves
    11 Apr '04 16:26
    Originally posted by purclecow
    that is interesting to know...i didn't know that either
    I found the fine print this morning. It's on the page when you are about to sign in for a tournament.
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    11 Apr '04 17:081 edit
    This is the exact information that is shown on the tournament sign-up page, and has been shown there for quite some time now. It's not exactly 'fine print', but it wouldn't hurt if they made it a little larger so it would stand out and get your attention.

"Tournament games now time out automatically 2 days after the timeout period expires.
    Games can not be reinstated. Your vacation setting will not be respected."
  6. UK
    Moves
    11 Apr '04 17:46
    It does not say "regardless of the time bank". I did not assume that this was implied.
  7. Standard memberTheMaster37
    Kupikupopo!
    Out of my mind
    Moves
    11 Apr '04 18:11
    Hmm, did the tourney have an actual timebank? Or did the maker of the tournament made an error and forgot to include the timebank?

If not then this seems like a very strange case indeed.
  8. UK
    Moves
    11 Apr '04 18:291 edit
    Originally posted by TheMaster37
    Hmm, did the tourney have an actual timebank? Or did the maker of the tournament made an error and forgot to include the timebank?

If not then this seems like a very strange case indeed.
    It shows as a 7 day timebank in the "info" boxes for each game, that's what prompted me to ask the question, as my timebanks were practically unused.
  9. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '04 22:27
    Originally posted by mrmist
    It shows as a 7 day timebank in the "info" boxes for each game, that's what prompted me to ask the question, as my timebanks were practically unused.
    Could be a bug. Only Russ/Chrismo will be able to sort it. Best to contact either and see what happens.

skeeter

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree