1. Joined
    27 Apr '05
    Moves
    29 Apr '05 20:03
    I don't want to be part of this--correspondence chess just seems silly while there are things like yahoo.com and pogo.com where you can play real-time.

How do I cancel my account and become fully dissociated from this website?
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    29 Apr '05 20:472 edits
    just resign your ongoing games, stop playing and turn off all your move notices etc... change your email address to something random nonesensical (or does Russ get fed-up with delivery failures?)

You will always exist as a profile on the site as to remove that would be to leave a hole in the database.

No problems.

Oh.... Correspondence chess silly? Pah!
  3. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    29 Apr '05 21:211 edit
    Originally posted by And Nobody Knew
    I don't want to be part of this--correspondence chess just seems silly while there are things like yahoo.com and pogo.com where you can play real-time.
    Look at the bottom of this page where it says 'uChess'. Don't just look, click on it too!
  4. In your face
    Moves
    30 Apr '05 00:28
    Some people have no patience. I have met with a few people on this site that tdo like real time games. Just open up invites and loook for some one who wants a 'quick game'. And off you go. As for long games, I too found these a drag to start but i have come to realise that they have endlessly increased my insight int the game. If you look hard enough you can pull some really good things out of what would usually be a 'nothing game'.
  5. In your face
    Moves
    30 Apr '05 00:37
    Well apparently you can terminate your account. I've just read on the message page that 'SENDING OFFENSIVE MESSAGES TO OTHER MEMBERS COULD RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT I LIKE BIG CATS'. Just a suggestion.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree