1. Joined
    10 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 Feb '05 23:42
    i am rather new to site so maybe i'm missing something but i haven't been able to claim a win on time dispite the fact that my opponent ran out of time 2 weeks ago.can anyone help me with this problem? thanks in advance
  2. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    18 Feb '05 23:50
    There should have been a claim win option in your MyGames table.. with a little picture of a skull.. you click that.. is there not one? when you say he ran out of time.. there are two components, Move Timeout, and Timebank.. if the move timeout is 3 days, and the timebank is 7 days., what happens is first the 3 days have to expire, then the timebank gets used up.. Once the 7 days of timebank are used up, then you can claim the win.
    MIODude
  3. Joined
    10 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Feb '05 00:21
    the game has no timebank days and all that is beside it is a trashcan saying delete
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    19 Feb '05 00:42
    Originally posted by BrainDrain
    the game has no timebank days and all that is beside it is a trashcan saying delete
    You and your opponent have not completed two moves each, so it isn't considered a rated game yet. Looks like your opponent is no longer playing, so I would recommend deleting it. It will not count as a game for or against you.

regards, Marc
  5. Joined
    10 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Feb '05 22:00
    ah i see, thank u both for answering

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree