1. Joined
    09 Jul '03
    Moves
    13 Jul '03 13:50
    im going on holiday tommorow and know neither how to get the little airoplane symbol or tell my oppents that i am going- could someone please help-thank you
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    13 Jul '03 13:592 edits
    Originally posted by mr tanker
    im going on holiday tommorow and know neither how to get the little airoplane symbol or tell my oppents that i am going- could someone please help-thank you
    You can turn the vacation icon on or off by clicking 'my home', then look near the bottom of the drop-down menu.

You can put information (including vacation info) in your profile. When you return you can edit your profile text again. (Under 'my home' again, where you will see 'profile settings'😉

You can send a message to your opponent when you make a move in your game. Before clicking MOVE, open the message dialog box under the move button, type in your message, then click 'move'. Your opponent will see the message at the top of the board, along with your new move.

You can also send private messages using the 'my inbox' messages option.

regards, Marc
  3. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    15 Jul '03 09:16
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    You can turn the vacation icon on or off by clicking 'my home', then look near the bottom of the drop-down menu.

You can put information (including vacation info) in your profile. When you return you can edit your profile text again. (Under 'my home' again, where you will see 'profile settings'😉

You can send a message to your opponent when you m ...[text shortened]...

You can also send private messages using the 'my inbox' messages option.

regards, Marc
    ...or you can track their location by hacking their PC, and go around and tell them in person 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree