1. Joined
    28 Mar '08
    Moves
    21 Aug '11 16:59
    i had the app before but had my phone stolen. now i cant remember how to get app again. i cant find the app on the iphone search. can anyone help?
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    21 Aug '11 17:34
    Originally posted by TottenhamHotspurFC
    i had the app before but had my phone stolen. now i cant remember how to get app again. i cant find the app on the iphone search. can anyone help?
    At the bottom of the page, there is an iphone link shown under 'clients'.
    Is that what you are looking for?
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 Aug '11 01:19
    Originally posted by TottenhamHotspurFC
    but had my phone stolen.
    and you live in tottenham? shocking 😵
  4. Joined
    04 Apr '06
    Moves
    24 Aug '11 13:48
    the "client" link at the bottom of the page does not work. Any ideas?
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    24 Aug '11 16:121 edit
    Originally posted by Rebor
    the "client" link at the bottom of the page does not work. Any ideas?
    Near the bottom of the page there is a URL shown --> iphone.redhotpawn.com

Did you go there using your iphone? I don't have an iphone but I guess that's what you need to do.

I did go to that site using my laptop and was able to log in and check my games, but the graphics layout did not appear to be designed for a computer. I suspect that opening that page with an iphone will result in a correctly rendered page without having to download anything.

I used the same log in information that I use with my computer to access my RHP account. Just enter your usual log in data and then go to the top right of the page and click log in.

It worked for me but I didn't have any games waiting, so I don't know if I can actually play my games on my laptop while using that iphone page.

I don't know if this will work for you or not, but it's worth a try! Good Luck!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree