1. Joined
    28 Mar '03
    Moves
    25 Jun '03 01:43
    I have always assumed that they would be just like a draw, but I have observed something different on my performance screen. I have been playing against my friend (aycee). We have each won 4 games against the other with 1 stalemate. I thought our records against each other would be 4-4-1, but we are both 4-5-0 against each other!

So, does the stalemate count as a loss for both? If you click my name to see my record, rating, etc, that screen has my stalemates counted in the draw column on my record, but on my performance screen where it is brokend own by player the stalemates seem to count as losses for both players. Is this intentional?
  2. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    25 Jun '03 03:45
    Originally posted by stalemate365
    I have always assumed that they would be just like a draw, but I have observed something different on my performance screen. I have been playing against my friend (aycee). We have each won 4 games against the other with 1 stalemate. I thought our records against each other would be 4-4-1, but we are both 4-5-0 against each other!

So, does the stalema ...[text shortened]... kend own by player the stalemates seem to count as losses for both players. Is this intentional?
    No it wold not be intentional, mesage Russ with the problem to bring it to his attention.

-trekkie

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree