1. Standard memberLANShark
    You move like them!
    Chattanooga
    Moves
    17 Apr '04 19:48
    I'd like to host a tourney called Fight for Middle Earth. This would be for ratings 1400 to 1599. I don't know how to get one started.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    17 Apr '04 20:00
    Originally posted by LANShark
    I'd like to host a tourney called Fight for Middle Earth. This would be for ratings 1400 to 1599. I don't know how to get one started.
    Ready to donate Money??? You need to contact Russ and ask him. Any tourney you see hosted by a clan or a member has been paid for with extra cash for the RHP vaults.

Contact Russ and see what he says.

P-
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    18 Apr '04 11:491 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Ready to donate Money??? You need to contact Russ and ask him. Any tourney you see hosted by a clan or a member has been paid for with extra cash for the RHP vaults.

Contact Russ and see what he says.

P-
    Regarding clan sponsored tournaments, I have only taken donations a few times, but never quite felt comfortable with it, so now I suggest to people that they offer a prize of some kind.

Also, if you want a tournament in a particular format set up, just let me know, and I will create it anyway.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree