How do you get people with the right rating to joi

How do you get people with the right rating to joi

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G

Stockholm

Moves
07 Sep 04

I've started games after games and everytime I name them someting like players above 1400 only. But everytime someone with like 1200 joins the game. It's driving me nuts. Is there anyway to make sure a person with the right rating joins the game?

S
Shut Gorohoviy!

Moves
07 Sep 04

Originally posted by Gabbe
I've started games after games and everytime I name them someting like players above 1400 only. But everytime someone with like 1200 joins the game. It's driving me nuts. Is there anyway to make sure a person with the right rating joins the game?
On the bottom of the page where you create a new game you can see 'advanced options'.there you can set rating restrictions.But I'm not sure if it works when you still have a provisional rating,like you.

Sir Lot.

g
The man himself

Totally lost

Moves
07 Sep 04

Originally posted by Gabbe
Challenge me I'll play you 🙂