1. United Sates
    Moves
    28 Jun '04 16:29
    Hey I was thinking it would be nice if you could see how many times a day a a player moves on average. Maybe if you click on their name somewhere in that info it would say his player moves and average of 3.56 times per day or something like that. I move several times a day and it is nice to play others who move often also.
    What do you think?
    Thanks for your impute.
  2. Joined
    18 Sep '03
    Moves
    28 Jun '04 16:301 edit
    Not really very helpful.

Some people may move 50 times a day but only have 5 games in progress. Others may move 50 times a day but have 300 in progress. Knowing how many times they move in one day won't necessarily guarantee that they'll make those moves against YOU.
  3. United Sates
    Moves
    28 Jun '04 17:31
    Well that is true, can you think of a better way this might work?
  4. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    28 Jun '04 17:40
    There is the 'move frequency' thingy in the player's profile.
  5. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    28 Jun '04 18:25
    Originally posted by Decanter
    Not really very helpful.

Some people may move 50 times a day but only have 5 games in progress. Others may move 50 times a day but have 300 in progress. Knowing how many times they move in one day won't necessarily guarantee that they'll make those moves against YOU.
    Yes, but I suppose that could be sorted out by calculating the time spent on the current move in the game in question, and averaging those averages to give an average time between moves in any game - which could be turned into moves per day.

Another slight problem would be that the average over all games might be slow to adjust to a sudden drop or climb in move rate. Perhaps the average time between moves over the last 100 moves might be better.
  6. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '04 03:23
    Originally posted by SirLoseALot
    There is the 'move frequency' thingy in the player's profile.
    This is set by the player though and it's not always accurate. The best way is to find the player in the Player Tables and check how many moves they've made this month in the MAP list.
  7. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    29 Jun '04 03:29
    Originally posted by Exy
    This is set by the player though and it's not always accurate. The best way is to find the player in the Player Tables and check how many moves they've made this month in the MAP list.
    Yeah,it doesn't help much.But at least it's something! 😀
  8. Standard memberopsoccergurl11
    rockin soccer kid
    over there
    Moves
    03 Jul '04 15:34
    maybe in your profile it should say how many times you have moved today.

i know this would be a stretch, but what time of the day the person is usually on would be a neat feature to show so if you want to play a game all in a row (i do) you know whether to play them

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree