1. Joined
    21 Jul '08
    Moves
    08 Feb '13 22:47
    RHP says I have 6 active games, but i only have 4. This is blocking me from challengfing a regular opponent. I can I correct this?
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 00:33
    You'll need to send feedback (link at bottom of page) to get this fixed.
  3. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 01:31
    I think you made challenges in two games that began many months ago with only singular moves made by yourself...these boards were not returned to you, hence they are in 'limbo'.
    Try pressing 'opponents move', you should see the 'bin' icon is present for those two games, on the far right. Press these and you'll get your full six game allotment once again.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 01:58
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    I think you made challenges in two games that began many months ago with only singular moves made by yourself...these boards were not returned to you, hence they are in 'limbo'.
    Try pressing 'opponents move', you should see the 'bin' icon is present for those two games, on the far right. Press these and you'll get your full six game allotment once again.
    Now tell me how you know this. I checked his games list and also his userID in Public Games and didn't see any ghost entries in either.
  5. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 02:18
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Now tell me how you know this. I checked his games list and also his userID in Public Games and didn't see any ghost entries in either.
    To be honest I just did a cursory check of his games and was obviously lucky to find the first straight away, and only because he didn't have more than eight pages of games I was determined to find the other....incidentally, I always start at the last page, looking first for 'not started games' as folk seem to miss these more often than not.
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 22:18
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    To be honest I just did a cursory check of his games and was obviously lucky to find the first straight away, and only because he didn't have more than eight pages of games I was determined to find the other....incidentally, I always start at the last page, looking first for 'not started games' as folk seem to miss these more often than not.
    I always do the last page, but didn't realise there could be any in the middle pages and didn't look at them. Old dogs can always learn new tricks!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree