1. Joined
    01 Mar '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 06:59
    I set myself as on vacation, now I want to switch it off.
    How do I do that ?
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 09:31
    Originally posted by borismoosovski
    I set myself as on vacation, now I want to switch it off.
    How do I do that ?
    Go to the vacation page and click on the highlighted days - you should get a prompt asking if you want to delete the vacation.
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 14:31
    Originally posted by orangutan
    Go to the vacation page and click on the highlighted days - you should get a prompt asking if you want to delete the vacation.
    And don't forget to telephone your opponents who have now also left for a vacation to coincide with your break. 🙁
  4. Joined
    01 Mar '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 21:29
    I have been informed by site admistrators that it is not possible to reverse a vacation. What a massive fault in the system !! RIDICULOUS !!!
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    27 Mar '07 01:59
    Originally posted by borismoosovski
    I have been informed by site admistrators that it is not possible to reverse a vacation. What a massive fault in the system !! RIDICULOUS !!!
    "Once a vacation period has started, it cannot be removed.
    If you are in any doubt, book vacation in smaller sequential blocks.
    -Russ"

Seems simple, and it's actually to avoid possible exploitation (say I book a day so I can't get timed out and then unbook it 2 hours later when I play in the games that I could have been timed out in).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree