1. Who could tell?
    Moves
    06 Apr '03 20:52
    being of 18, and in full time education, i am eligable for credit card junk mail, but not the card itself.
    i love the site, and 10 games was never enough, 6 games, is a torture rack, is there anyway i can pay for a subscription by check?
  2. Steelers Country
    Moves
    06 Apr '03 21:20
    Originally posted by nktwild
    being of 18, and in full time education, i am eligable for credit card junk mail, but not the card itself.
    i love the site, and 10 games was never enough, 6 games, is a torture rack, is there anyway i can pay for a subscription by check?
    send feedback to Russ and he will tell you where to mail the check
  3. Joined
    10 Oct '02
    Moves
    07 Apr '03 18:131 edit
    credit cards are evil 😀
  4. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    07 Apr '03 19:11
    Originally posted by lastnameleft
    credit cards are evil 😀
    I think credit cards are cool - they make my life living abroad but being paid in the UK much easier. What is wrong is the human desire to have more material goods than we need. Not meaning to lecture.
  5. Joined
    12 Feb '03
    Moves
    08 Apr '03 02:49
    Originally posted by belgianfreak
    I think credit cards are cool - they make my life living abroad but being paid in the UK much easier. What is wrong is the human desire to have more material goods than we need. Not meaning to lecture.
    nothing, as long as it does not push us into dubt😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree