1. Joined
    11 May '02
    Moves
    10 Feb '03 22:37
    I am here to play.
    I don't often wander into this minefield(the forums) of your thoughts.
    I was interested in should I enter the third knock-out,so I asked that simple question.I wished I had not bothered now.

Let me get to the point:someone abused my post.So help.When I press alert moderator on the post it goes back to the start of the thread.

I wiil just use feedback in future.
    Mari.
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    10 Feb '03 22:421 edit
    Originally posted by mariposa
    I am here to play.
    I don't often wander into this minefield(the forums) of your thoughts.
    I was interested in should I enter the third knock-out,so I asked that simple question.I wished I had not bothered now.

Let me get to the point ...[text shortened]... start of the thread.

I wiil just use feedback in future.
    Mari.
    There, it should be gone now. Alerting a post does not automatically remove it.

When you 'alert' it, all that happens is it shows up in the moderator area, but nothing else happens to it until a moderator looks at it and decides to hide it or accept it.

It still remains where it was originally posted until a moderator 'hides' it, at which time it is removed from the forum.

If a moderator doesn't happen to be around to look at it right when you 'alert' it, nothing happens until one shows up and tries to figure out what to do with it. It isn't always obvious.

regards, Marc
  3. Joined
    11 May '02
    Moves
    10 Feb '03 22:51
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    There. It should be gone now.

When you 'alert' it, all that happens is it shows up in the moderator area, but nothing else happens to it until a moderator looks at it and decides to hide it or accept it.

If a moderator doesn't happen to be around to look at it nothing happens until one shows up and tries to figure out what to do with it.

regards, Marc
    Thankyou.
    Mari.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree