I have a question

I have a question

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MMMMM Penguin Pie

the great beyond

Moves
27 Apr 04

Once someone goes into the timebank, but then makes a move does it reset or does it go down the next time from where it left off the last time a move was not made?
Regards
Zoe

NS
blunderer of pawns

Rhode (not an)Island

Moves
27 Apr 04

Used timebank time never gets reset.

f
Quack Quack Quack !

Chesstralia

Moves
27 Apr 04

Originally posted by purclecow
Once someone goes into the timebank, but then makes a move does it reset or does it go down the next time from where it left off the last time a move was not made?
Regards
Zoe
they make a move, then you move (probably 6 seconds later!!!) and they get their whole timeout period again before they start to eat any more timebank.

once timebank = 0 you can claim a timout win.

i think: long timeout makes long long games; long timebank stops timeout-wins of unfair opportunity.

MMMMM Penguin Pie

the great beyond

Moves
27 Apr 04

Originally posted by flexmore
they make a move, then you move (probably 6 seconds later!!!) and they get their whole timeout period again before they start to eat any more timebank.

once timebank = 0 you can claim a timout win.

i think: long timeout makes long long games; long timebank stops timeout-wins of unfair opportunity.
ok...thanks....so i can eventually timeout this person then....only moves a few hours into the timebank after not moving for a week which drives me nuts.