I-Phone App

Standard memberHogan530
Help 15 Jan '10 19:51
  1. Joined
    01 Oct '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '10 19:51
    Why can't I find the I-phone app for this site? I could not locate it at the app store. Is it out yet?

Thanks for your help
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    15 Jan '10 20:38
    Originally posted by Hogan530
    Why can't I find the I-phone app for this site? I could not locate it at the app store. Is it out yet?

Thanks for your help
    See Thread 124568
  3. Standard memberadriano81
    win or go home
    I'm right behind you
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 14:40
    Originally posted by Hogan530

Thanks for your help
    yea, it's easy
    just look at the bottom of the screen "clients" - iPhone - click on it, the rest is just too easy
    enjoy RHP on iPhone
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '08
    Moves
    18 Jan '10 01:07
    Thanks for your help!
  5. Standard memberGary Gibson
    Master of No-one
    North Wales
    Moves
    06 Feb '10 07:45
    Where do you d/load the RHC app for the iphone on this site ?? there just doesnt seem to be a way to d/load anything....not sure if its becaues i use firefox as a browser??

Anyone got clear instructions where you get the app from in the first instance, i've looked in the forum and gone round in circles....dont think its just me either...thanks
  6. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    06 Feb '10 08:58
    Originally posted by Gary Gibson
    Where do you d/load the RHC app for the iphone on this site ?? there just doesnt seem to be a way to d/load anything....not sure if its becaues i use firefox as a browser??

Anyone got clear instructions where you get the app from in the first instance, i've looked in the forum and gone round in circles....dont think its just me either...thanks
    Read Daemon Sin's post in this thread (2nd post), then follow that link and read some more. Good luck.
  7. Standard memberGary Gibson
    Master of No-one
    North Wales
    Moves
    07 Feb '10 08:29
    Originally posted by Gary Gibson

Just sussed out how to play RHC on the iphone, what no-one seems to have mentioned is you have to use the the Safari browser on your iphone, and type in the url http://iphone.redhotpawn.com then go through the usual login and you are in....simple really, but i think some of the folks on here with iphones think you have to d/load an app.....you dont......hello chess enjoyment :-)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree