1. Standard memberjcandance
    White Hats Rule!
    over here!
    Moves
    28 Oct '03 14:32
    if you could flag some of your games, so they wouldn't keep popping up. Let me explain. When i log on, and I go to games waiting, i make a move, it goes to the next game. I make a move in that game, it goes to the next game. But there are some games I want to save until I've done all my other moves, and really sit there and think about, but I have to keep going to mygames page, and picking the next game. If there was a way to flag these games, so that when you moved on to your next game, it would ignore these, that might save a little bit of stress on the mygames page? Do you understand what I am suggesting?

~jason
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    28 Oct '03 15:00
    well... just press "skip" and you'll reach the next waiting game and this one (where you want to think a long time) will be the last in the waiting game list...
    do you like that?
    th
  3. Standard memberjcandance
    White Hats Rule!
    over here!
    Moves
    28 Oct '03 23:11
    Originally posted by thire
    well... just press "skip" and you'll reach the next waiting game and this one (where you want to think a long time) will be the last in the waiting game list...
    do you like that?
    th
    sweeeeeeeeeet!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree