1. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    11 Oct '03 00:57
    If i cannot log out from a public computer or just forget, then it is slightly safer and easier for me if any logon by me would log the old one off. However it is obviuosly no big hassle to get into the habit of going into "myhome" and hitting a button every now and then🙂
  2. London
    Moves
    11 Oct '03 19:06
    Originally posted by Russ
    Or, probably better, clicking the log off link will log you out of every other browser that is left in a logged in state? So log in many times, log out once…
    That sounds like a very reasonable balance between convenience, safety and (I would imagine) ease of implementation. Skeeter and I need not log out ; flexmore and others have a way to kill old logins almost as quickly as in the present system.

However, if there was a "kill other logins" checkbox on the login form and it was checked by default, then the default behaviour would be exactly as today, but those of us who like multiple logins could have them back.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree