Moves
    08 Jul '12 14:18
    what would i do?

with true respect tim88
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    08 Jul '12 14:30
    Click the exclamation mark in the top right side of the post you want to discuss with them. (It's up there next to the thumbs up and thumbs down graphic.)
  3. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    08 Jul '12 14:38
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    Click the exclamation mark in the top right side of the post you want to discuss with them. (It's up there next to the thumbs up and thumbs down graphic.)
    hi,

and thanks, but are you just joking? coz i can't find it?
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    08 Jul '12 14:48
    Originally posted by tim88
    hi,

and thanks, but are you just joking? coz i can't find it?
    No, it was a serious answer.

Do you not see symbols for 'thumbs up, thumbs down, and the exclamation mark' at the top right corner of each post box?

If you need to alert a post, click the exclamation mark symbol and you should get a new window that allows you to discuss the post with a moderator. I don't know how long it will take for you to get a response from them. Probably it depends on when a moderator might be logged onto the site.
  5. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    08 Jul '12 15:19
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    No, it was a serious answer.

Do you not see symbols for 'thumbs up, thumbs down, and the exclamation mark' at the top right corner of each post box?

If you need to alert a post, click the exclamation mark symbol and you should get a new window that allows you to discuss the post with a moderator. I don't know how long it will take for you to get a response from them. Probably it depends on when a moderator might be logged onto the site.
    Thanks anyway but unfortunately i don't see it :'(
  6. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    08 Jul '12 16:15
    Thanks anyway but unfortunately i don't see it :'(
    I assume you are schrolling all the way to the far right side of the page.

What browser are you using?

I'm using firefox on an older hp laptop running windows xp, and I am seeing it with no problem. I tried both "chess at work" and "the immortal game" versions of this site and it's showing up just fine with either one.
  7. Joined
    01 Jul '12
    Moves
    08 Jul '12 22:06
    Might be subscribers only? I'm not seeing it.
  8. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    08 Jul '12 22:161 edit
    Originally posted by SHINEONFOREVER
    Might be subscribers only? I'm not seeing it.
    I hadn't thought of that. I just figured those features were available for everyone.
  9. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    08 Jul '12 23:501 edit
    The "alert moderator" button (which isn't half so obvious as it used to be) is a subscriber-only feature.
  10. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    09 Jul '12 00:071 edit
    what would i do?
    Since the alert button is not there for you, use "send feedback" at the bottom of any page.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree