1. Joined
    06 Sep '07
    Moves
    06 Sep '07 22:46
    Hi

My profile says I have won four games but I have only won 3, I only started today I have looked in my games folders, I havent deleted any and theres only 3 ive won with some in progress, why does my profile claim ive won 4?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    07 Sep '07 04:26
    Originally posted by Pigface1
    Hi

My profile says I have won four games but I have only won 3, I only started today I have looked in my games folders, I havent deleted any and theres only 3 ive won with some in progress, why does my profile claim ive won 4?
    I think you should send a feedback to the RHP staff, and they will correct it in a jiffy.
    Use the 'Send Feedback' link at the bottom of this page.
  3. Joined
    17 Jul '07
    Moves
    07 Sep '07 13:27
    I REALLY HATE 2 BOTHER U ALL WITH MINOR DETAILS, BUT I WAS CURIOUS TO SEE IF YOU COULD RECTIFY MY TOTAL AMOUNT OF WINS POSTED, IT MAY BE SOMETHING IDID NOT FAMILIAR WITH ALL RULES. I WOULD LIKE 2 TAKE THIS TIME TO INFORM YOU THAT I SIMPLY LOVE THIS SITE IT RULES!!!! ANY HELP WITH MY SITUATION WOULD BE WONDERFUL!! THANX.
  4. Joined
    17 Jul '07
    Moves
    07 Sep '07 13:27

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    06 Sep '07
    Moves
    07 Sep '07 15:16
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I think you should send a feedback to the RHP staff, and they will correct it in a jiffy.
    Use the 'Send Feedback' link at the bottom of this page.
    Thank you I did just that and they fixed my problem very quickly.(not really a problem, more a bonus but I like to earn wins 🙂 )
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    07 Sep '07 20:19
    Originally posted by BURT65
    I REALLY HATE 2 BOTHER U ALL WITH MINOR DETAILS, BUT I WAS CURIOUS TO SEE IF YOU COULD RECTIFY MY TOTAL AMOUNT OF WINS POSTED, IT MAY BE SOMETHING IDID NOT FAMILIAR WITH ALL RULES. I WOULD LIKE 2 TAKE THIS TIME TO INFORM YOU THAT I SIMPLY LOVE THIS SITE IT RULES!!!! ANY HELP WITH MY SITUATION WOULD BE WONDERFUL!! THANX.
    If you have problems with your stuck Caps Lock, I'm sorry, I can't help you. You have to fix this all by yourself before you post the next time in any thread.
  7. Joined
    17 Jul '07
    Moves
    11 Sep '07 04:30
    Would it be possible for someone to look into the amount of wins I have, I believe my win total should read 13 instead of 12. Now as far as me using my cap locks button I can honestly see no releveance to my asking if it would be possible to fix this minor problem, again I might be a little niave as to all the little things regarding such matters, I really enjoy this site. Now I would like to be a member and plan on it very soon! Sincerly, BURT65
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    11 Sep '07 05:23
    Originally posted by BURT65
    Would it be possible for someone to look into the amount of wins I have, I believe my win total should read 13 instead of 12. Now as far as me using my cap locks button I can honestly see no releveance to my asking if it would be possible to fix this minor problem, again I might be a little niave as to all the little things regarding such matters, I really en ...[text shortened]... ember and plan on it very soon! Sincerly, BURT65
    Now I can read your posting with ease.
  9. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Sep '07 05:59
    This is a common problem - click on Send Feedback at bottom of page and it'll be fixed.
  10. Joined
    31 Oct '03
    Moves
    11 Sep '07 09:41
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    This is a common problem - click on Send Feedback at bottom of page and it'll be fixed.
    Yes. It is very common. I first saw this glitch with the User 379183 but I did not want to mention.

He has 16 wins showing in his games page and 17 wins 😲 in his stats.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree