1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Oct '08 03:14
    I played a nice game on blitz here and I managed to save the game on fritz with some help from people on the chess forum. Is there a way I can get that game into my archive so I can show it off? It was a game against a guy 300 points higher and I won with a double knight sac. So how do I enter a game here? Thanks.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Oct '08 04:26
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I played a nice game on blitz here and I managed to save the game on fritz with some help from people on the chess forum. Is there a way I can get that game into my archive so I can show it off? It was a game against a guy 300 points higher and I won with a double knight sac. So how do I enter a game here? Thanks.
    I see the Pgn faq, but can I archive the game, that is, give the game and ID # so I can show it off on the chess forum?
  3. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    02 Oct '08 10:33
    Short answer: No

Long answer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Oct '08 12:121 edit
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    [b]Short answer: No

Long answer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[/b]
    Actually, one guy suggested a way. PM the moves, then set up a non-rated game and we both play out the script and then the game is in our own system. So you are wrong, there IS a way. Not perfect but doable.
    One advantage of that way is there are TWO copies on RHP.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree