Moves
    11 Mar '11 11:59
    how do i invite my friends to join time for chess....Thanks
  2. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    11 Mar '11 12:45
    Give them the website address and tell them to set up an account?
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    11 Mar '11 12:56
    Click "New Game" above, near the top left side of the page. Read the instruction for inviting a new member on the left side of the 'New Game' page, where it says to put your friends email address in the 'opponent' field.

Do this for each of your friends. They will receive an email inviting them to the site to play a game with you. They will need to open their own account before they can play, however.

You might want to talk to them as well so they will know what's happening, especially if they're not familiar with your username here.
  4. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    12 Mar '11 12:36
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    Click "New Game" above, near the top left side of the page. Read the instruction for inviting a new member on the left side of the 'New Game' page, where it says to put your friends email address in the 'opponent' field.

Do this for each of your friends. They will receive an email inviting them to the site to play a game with you.
    I never knew you could do that
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    12 Mar '11 13:44
    Originally posted by C J Horse
    I never knew you could do that
    I've never actually tried it, but it's there for "New Game" and also for "Open Invite" when you create a new "open invite" game. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree