1. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    03 Sep '06 19:21
    When I go to a long thread where there are many more pages than what is displayed, is there a quick way of getting to the last page or do you have to continuously have to click the arrow at the right until you get to the last page? Thanks, Bob.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Sep '06 19:241 edit
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    When I go to a long thread where there are many more pages than what is displayed, is there a quick way of getting to the last page or do you have to continuously have to click the arrow at the right until you get to the last page? Thanks, Bob.
    i believe whern you have the number of pages at the top, just click on the last number displayed, or just click on the last post displayed in the thread list and work backwards *if that's any help*
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Sep '06 19:26
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    i believe whern you have the number of pages at the top, just click on the last number displayed
    ...or in the thread list page - click on the threads date link and you get directly to the last page.
  4. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    03 Sep '06 19:41
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    ...or in the thread list page - click on the threads date link and you get directly to the last page.
    Been here over 4 years and never knew that. Not very computer literate I'm afraid. Anyway, clicking on the date did exactly that, I went right to the last page. Thanks to you both for replying, Bob
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Sep '06 19:59
    Glad to be of any help!🙂
  6. London
    Moves
    03 Sep '06 22:19
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    Been here over 4 years and never knew that. Not very computer literate I'm afraid. Anyway, clicking on the date did exactly that, I went right to the last page. Thanks to you both for replying, Bob
    On the other hand, in the URL, you can always manually alter the page number.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree