1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    08 Nov '11 20:34
    I've written a lot of good posts, and a few great posts but am not getting the thumbs ups I expected. Perhaps something is wrong with the thumb system? Could people be giving me a thumbs up, but the RHP system is recording it as a thumbs down?

P-
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    09 Nov '11 02:06
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I've written a lot of good posts, and a few great posts but am not getting the thumbs ups I expected. Perhaps something is wrong with the thumb system? Could people be giving me a thumbs up, but the RHP system is recording it as a thumbs down?

P-
    Is there something wrong with the Thumbs Up system?

Yep it's unlimited and crap.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    09 Nov '11 04:06
    Bring back the recs. Thumbs are just useless, there's hardly anything worth reading in Recommended nowadays because all the interesting stuff gets killed off by downers.
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    09 Nov '11 12:25
    I don't think I've bothered at at all with this new system, a load of old cobblers if you ask me..I'd regularly recommend however.
  5. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    16 Nov '11 18:21

P-
    I think someone has clearly set up multiple accounts to thumb you down in all your threads. If you give up reacting, they will give up and get bored as it must be time consuming..
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Nov '11 17:48

P-
    The solution is simple!

What you consider good posts, others obviously do not.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree