1. Joined
    18 Sep '11
    Moves
    27 Sep '11 21:52
    i hadn't been on here for ages, and had a biffer_spice account. i tried to log on as bifferspice, and it didn't recognise me, and i was a bit weird and thought it might have forgotten me as i hadn't been on for a while. so i created the account. anyway, i've only made one move or something on the game i came back for, but i suddenly thought it might be that i had just left out the underscore, and it is, so i'd like to get this one deleted if possible, as i don't want to break any rules. hope that's ok? ulp! i'll reply on here as biffer_spice to back this up
  2. Joined
    18 Sep '11
    Moves
    27 Sep '11 21:551 edit
    ah i can't log in as biffer_spice anyway! i don't know what's going on! lol! somebody help! 🙂

maybe i was bifferspice and not biffer_spice, but all my games have gone?! i'm so confused
  3. Joined
    18 Sep '11
    Moves
    27 Sep '11 22:04
    ah i've finally remembered the email address i used for biffer_spice and am no longer at that company and i just requested a new password, so i think that one's defunkt now!! 🙁 i'm being a real muppet...
  4. Joined
    22 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Sep '11 22:05
    There is a player called Biffer Spice listed in find player who last moved a year ago, slightly diferent spelling, maybe this is you?
  5. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Sep '11 22:08
    User 149041 ?

skeets
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    27 Sep '11 22:25
    Don't make any moves in the new name, delete all 3 games if you have a trash bin, and send feedback telling them you want to use the User 149041 account. Honest mistakes don't carry a penalty.
  7. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    29 Sep '11 06:16
    There appear to be more and more of these 'Accidental Additional Accounts' cropping up here...suspicious comments ''reminiscent of certain former posters, requests for games from folk suspiciously knowing us a bit too well, yet with a 'p' present''.. makes us all wonder if any one of us has been 'Triple A'd' lately...answers on a postcard please !!
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    29 Sep '11 06:30
    Don't think this is one of those, he's gone too public too quickly. Triple-As usually don't broadcast the fact.
  9. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    29 Sep '11 12:53
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Don't think this is one of those, he's gone too public too quickly. Triple-As usually don't broadcast the fact.
    No, I didn't think he was a likely candidate either, the thread just came to my notice and as I've experienced a few what I'd consider 'related oddities' lately, I thought I'd just make an open enquiry ..I doubt folk will see quite the conspiracy that I imply though lol..
  10. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    30 Sep '11 09:29
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    No, I didn't think he was a likely candidate either, the thread just came to my notice and as I've experienced a few what I'd consider 'related oddities' lately, I thought I'd just make an open enquiry ..I doubt folk will see quite the conspiracy that I imply though lol..
    I always see conspiracies 🙂

Being blatantly upfront can be the easiest way to confuse others.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree