1. Canberra, Australia
    Moves
    22 Jun '04 16:291 edit
    I can no longer archive games that have fallen off the first page. When I click the archive button it plonks me on the first page of My Games (as usual); then when I click the second page button I find myself on the second page alright, but no longer with the option to submit to archives.

Nothing earth-shattering, but I want some of these losses out of my sight as soon as possible. 😉
  2. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jun '04 16:32
    Originally posted by dyl
    I can no longer archive games that have fallen off the first page. When I click the archive button it plonks me on the first page of My Games (as usual); then when I click the second page button I find myself on the second page alright, but no longer with the option to submit to archives.

Nothing earth-shattering, but I want some of these losses out of my sight as soon as possible. 😉
    I find having the games spread across various pages a real bind. I use the nice one page option and even with over 100 games on the go all the time I find this better to manage and view. It's even easier since the filter by game type and my move option arrived last weekend.
  3. Zeist, Holland
    Moves
    22 Jun '04 17:471 edit
    dyl, if you are so desperate set your option to view all your games in one page. (See My Site Settings => List all games)

Seems Exy posted the same thing. 😳
  4. Canberra, Australia
    Moves
    23 Jun '04 15:41
    Bloody hell. I never even knew that option existed. That makes things much easier. Thanks guys. 😀
  5. UK
    Moves
    23 Jun '04 19:57
    Yes, this is still a bug though. And I still would like my request for an "archive all completed games" buttont to come into reality 😉
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    24 Jun '04 10:25
    Originally posted by dyl

This should all be sorted now.

-Russ
  7. Canberra, Australia
    Moves
    26 Jun '04 05:13
    Originally posted by Russ
    This should all be sorted now.

-Russ
    Thanks Russ 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree