Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Standard member dyl
    22 Jun '04 16:29 / 1 edit
    I can no longer archive games that have fallen off the first page. When I click the archive button it plonks me on the first page of My Games (as usual); then when I click the second page button I find myself on the second page alright, but no longer with the option to submit to archives.

Nothing earth-shattering, but I want some of these losses out of my sight as soon as possible.
  2. Standard member Exy
    Damn fine Clan!
    22 Jun '04 16:32
    Originally posted by dyl
    I can no longer archive games that have fallen off the first page. When I click the archive button it plonks me on the first page of My Games (as usual); then when I click the second page button I find myself on the second page alright, but no longer with the option to submit to archives.

Nothing earth-shattering, but I want some of these losses out of my sight as soon as possible.
    I find having the games spread across various pages a real bind. I use the nice one page option and even with over 100 games on the go all the time I find this better to manage and view. It's even easier since the filter by game type and my move option arrived last weekend.
  3. 22 Jun '04 17:47 / 1 edit
    dyl, if you are so desperate set your option to view all your games in one page. (See My Site Settings => List all games)

Seems Exy posted the same thing.
  4. Standard member dyl
    23 Jun '04 15:41
    Bloody hell. I never even knew that option existed. That makes things much easier. Thanks guys.
  5. Standard member mrmist
    Moo
    23 Jun '04 19:57
    Yes, this is still a bug though. And I still would like my request for an "archive all completed games" buttont to come into reality
  6. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    24 Jun '04 10:25
    Originally posted by dyl

This should all be sorted now.

-Russ
  7. Standard member dyl
    26 Jun '04 05:13
    Originally posted by Russ
    This should all be sorted now.

-Russ
    Thanks Russ