Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Standard member Tarpey
    Wizzard Lv.3
    16 May '04 16:47
    Sometimes I don't notice completed games right away... how about if recently completed games were displayed in bold similar the way games with a move outstanding are played?

This way I could see at a glance from the 'my games' page, all those games that I have won/lost since I last moved?

Btw - excellent job Russ / Chrismo this site is the bomb!
  2. 16 May '04 18:21
    Umm..there is a red square and the words 'You lost' or You won' etc. next to completed games...and it says View Board...

Not tooooo hard to spot.
  3. Standard member Tarpey
    Wizzard Lv.3
    17 May '04 17:35
    You're right of course - although I would say that it depends how many games you are balancing at once...

I tend not to archive games as soon as they've finished, and I can have quite a few concurrent games going. It's at times like these that it's easy to miss a finished game..
  4. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    17 May '04 19:11
    Originally posted by Tarpey
    You're right of course - although I would say that it depends how many games you are balancing at once...

I tend not to archive games as soon as they've finished, and I can have quite a few concurrent games going. It's at times like these that it's easy to miss a finished game..
    You've got ten games going.... that doesn't seem to hard to manage. Perhaps you should archive them as you go.

Also, there is a setting in your site settings that will let you view as one page, that might help.

You can also organize them by date, that might sort them a bit better.

P-