1. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    15 Jul '03 09:14
    just a little idea... I was recently very impresed that nobody timed me out during my vacation (just shows the quality of guys I play with 😀 )

But one player timed me out almost the instant I returned and turned off my vacation icon, before I had time to move in all my games. I can't blame him, becaus ehe plays a lot of games and probably has the simple rule that no vacation icon = timeout, without time to think it through.

Anyway, this could be a problem for anyone, and I was wondering if the vacation icon could be extended. For example, if it remained by your name but flashing for 24 hours after you turn it off, to let people know that you're back but only just, so they know you need a little time to catch up on your games?

That & a new car would be nice 😉

Jon
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    15 Jul '03 10:38
    Originally posted by belgianfreak
    just a little idea... I was recently very impresed that nobody timed me out during my vacation (just shows the quality of guys I play with 😀 )

But one player timed me out almost the instant I returned and turned off my vacation icon, before I had time to move in all my games. I can't blame him, becaus ehe plays a lot of games and probably has the ...[text shortened]... ow you need a little time to catch up on your games?

That & a new car would be nice 😉

Jon
    If I'm not mistaken, you can still move when your vacation icon is on. You could have made all your moves and then taken the vacation icon off.
  3. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    15 Jul '03 10:40
    Originally posted by rwingett
    If I'm not mistaken, you can still move when your vacation icon is on. You could have made all your moves and [b]then taken the vacation icon off.[/b]
    You are mistaken... you have to turn off the vacation icon to get to your games. 🙂

Rhymester
  4. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    15 Jul '03 11:07
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    You are mistaken... you have to turn off the vacation icon to get to your games. 🙂

Rhymester
    I see. That's what I get for tirelessly remaining at my post and never taking a vacation. 😴

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree