1. Joined
    16 Mar '07
    Moves
    26 Nov '07 16:53
    The RHP FAQ mentions that there are some limitations that apply to provisionally rated players. What would these be? If I become a subscriber as a provisionally rated player, would I be able to enter into any tournaments?

regards,

-crookedpawn
  2. The sky
    Moves
    26 Nov '07 18:19
    Originally posted by crookedpawn
    The RHP FAQ mentions that there are some limitations that apply to provisionally rated players. What would these be? If I become a subscriber as a provisionally rated player, would I be able to enter into any tournaments?

regards,

-crookedpawn
    You would be able to enter tournaments without a rating limit, but not banded tournaments (as your rating may still be very inaccurate). The only other limitation I can think of right now is that you can't choose rating limits when posting an open invite.
  3. Joined
    16 Mar '07
    Moves
    26 Nov '07 18:42
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    You would be able to enter tournaments without a rating limit, but not banded tournaments (as your rating may still be very inaccurate). The only other limitation I can think of right now is that you can't choose rating limits when posting an open invite.
    This is exactly what I wanted to Know -Thanks!

regards,

crookedpawn

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree