1. Standard memberTippedKing
    Blunder Grandmaster
    Forked by a Knight
    Moves
    30 Dec '05 19:57
    I used to access my waiting games by going straight to that URL. A few days ago that stopped working and now I get a 'that page is not available' screen that allows me to click on the main homepage for RHP, then from there I can click on my games and it takes me straight to the URL I have in my favorites.

Was this change intentional?
  2. Standard membercelticcountry
    Copyright ©2001-2006
    Eastbourne
    Moves
    30 Dec '05 20:50
    are you sure you cant?

I just added a game to Favorites.

I found I could close the window . re-open it and still get there through the link i just created.
  3. Standard memberTippedKing
    Blunder Grandmaster
    Forked by a Knight
    Moves
    31 Dec '05 03:09
    Yes, I am sure. Ever since I created my account here, which admittedly is only a few weeks ago, I have in my favorites:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/myhome/mygames.php

...which has worked great for going straight to my list of current games. Starting a few days ago that link stopped working, but it worked flawlessly the first few weeks. I was just curious if something changed.
  4. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Dec '05 03:441 edit
    New server, new link. It's now ...> /mygames/mygames.php. for your main games page.

skeeter

PS edit: load the site manually and then overwrite the favourites shortcut . Should be Ok

s-
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    31 Dec '05 03:44
    The same thing happened to me, I assumed it was to do with the site update so I just deleted the old bookmark and remade one and then it was ok.
  6. Standard memberTippedKing
    Blunder Grandmaster
    Forked by a Knight
    Moves
    31 Dec '05 05:40
    Ah, it does work again. I guess I didn't look closely enough. I didn't notice a difference in the URL, but re-creating the favorite definitely fixed it.

Thanks!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree