1. here and there...
    Moves
    10 Nov '03 16:55
    I'm having a problem. Me and another player have been sending messages back and forth (outside of a game), and the other person has received 2 or 3 messages from me that are locked and they can't open it. what's the deal with this? I can't think of anything that I'm doing to cause it to do that, I thought maybe it was because the other person is not a pawn star. Any thoughts?
  2. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    10 Nov '03 17:452 edits
    Originally posted by phisherman
    I'm having a problem. Me and another player have been sending messages back and forth (outside of a game), and the other person has received 2 or 3 messages from me that are locked and they can't open it. what's the deal with this? ...[text shortened]... it was because the other person is not a pawn star. Any thoughts?
    It happens to us all when our in box is full of old messages. All he needs to do is delete some of his already read messages and the new ones will be unlocked :-) (It actually says this at the bottom of your in-box next to the key symbol).

Andrew
  3. here and there...
    Moves
    10 Nov '03 17:56
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    It happens to us all when our in box is full of old messages. All he needs to do is delete some of his already read messages and the new ones will be unlocked :-) (It actually says this at the bottom of your in-box next to the key symbol).

Andrew
    Thanks for the help, now I feel like a complete idiot.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree