1. Joined
    07 Sep '04
    Moves
    10 Sep '04 21:27
    Anyone here use PDA to access redhotpawn? I can get the web page, but the red bar where you type in your username and password do not appear. Is there some update I need to see it? Looks like a java issue. Using WinCE v 3.0.9348.
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    10 Sep '04 22:55
    The site does not use ANY Java, but it uses a lot of JavaScript.
    Russ thought some time ago to create a PDA interface, perhaps this comes one day (He is good and works a lot for this site!), perhaps PDA developpers are faster and you can surf on "normal" websites as well...
    th

PS: parhaps you find this thread interesting: http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?id=6273
  3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    11 Sep '04 07:48
    Originally posted by thire
    The site does not use ANY Java, but it uses a lot of JavaScript.
    There is no similarity between java and javascript. Netscape changed the name to make it sound groovy, as java was a buzz word at the time.
  4. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    11 Sep '04 11:03
    Originally posted by texaspatzer
    Anyone here use PDA to access redhotpawn? I can get the web page, but the red bar where you type in your username and password do not appear. Is there some update I need to see it? Looks like a java issue. Using WinCE v 3.0.9348.
    hi, ive just done this on my pda. logging in was no problem, bbut the boaard is a bit big lol. pm me if you have any questions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree