1. Joined
    01 Jul '11
    Moves
    01 Jul '11 20:16
    I had an account that I've used for years, that I have current games in progress, that i have buddies on, etc. Went to log on and was told that my "email address or password are not recognised (sic.)" I then tried to rest my password and was told that my email address wasn't recognized or didn't exist in the user db. I don't see any resolve to this other than to create a new account, start all over w/ my rating, etc. Anyone know of any other option? I really hate to lose all that I've gained. Sheesh!
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 Jul '11 20:201 edit
    Originally posted by Angstrommm
    I had an account that I've used for years, that I have current games in progress, that i have buddies on, etc. Went to log on and was told that my "email address or password are not recognised (sic.)" I then tried to rest my password and was told that my email address wasn't recognized or didn't exist in the user db. I don't see any resolve to this other ...[text shortened]... etc. Anyone know of any other option? I really hate to lose all that I've gained. Sheesh!
    Use feedback and explain the situation. That's a question they should answer pretty quick. Wait before you start playing games with this name, I'm sure the admins can figure out what went wrong. Be sure to let them know your old user name.

Send Feedback is at the bottom of every page just under Support.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree