1. Joined
    30 Sep '11
    Moves
    11 Feb '14 22:54
    Hi there, I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this post, but I wondered if anyone can help me please.

I'm currently living close to Biggleswade and for some time I've been trying to find a club that I could perhaps join local to this area, I've used Google and there appears to be one in Hitchin, however there is no email to contact.

Does anyone on RHP have any information regarding chess clubs in this area.

I've also been trying to find someone that gives lessons, this is all to try to improve my game.

I'd be grateful for any help anyone can give me please.

Thanks in advance.

Willy.......
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    12 Feb '14 11:32
    Originally posted by Sirdubalot
    Hi there, I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this post, but I wondered if anyone can help me please.

I'm currently living close to Biggleswade and for some time I've been trying to find a club that I could perhaps join local to this area, I've used Google and there appears to be one in Hitchin, however there is no email to contact.

Does a ...[text shortened]...

I'd be grateful for any help anyone can give me please.

Thanks in advance.

Willy.......
    I think that the chance is higher in the chess only forum. Fat Lady and Greenpawn34 have a good knowledge about chess playing in the UK
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '11
    Moves
    12 Feb '14 15:20
    OK, thanks for your help, I'll try the chess forum.

Regards,

Willy.....
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '11
    Moves
    12 Feb '14 15:21
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I think that the chance is higher in the chess only forum. Fat Lady and Greenpawn34 have a good knowledge about chess playing in the UK
    OK, thanks for your help, I'll try the chess forum.

Regards,

Willy.....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree