1. Standard memberefilmar
    voyeur
    Zagreb
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 13:47
    i'm starting to loose clan members without any notification - is this a site glitch or what??? it would be nice to get a message that somebody has left your clan as it has been so far
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 13:521 edit
    Originally posted by efilmar
    i'm starting to loose clan members without any notification - is this a site glitch or what??? it would be nice to get a message that somebody has left your clan as it has been so far
    I had 3 or so users leave my clan in past week or so and got notification each time. Last one left night before last 5pm Eastern Time or so.

You should be notified when users leave King gets kicked! clan... but not messages for the other 3 clans you are in.

P-
  3. The sky
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 13:53
    Did they actively leave your clan, or did they drop out because they weren't subscribers anymore? You should get a notification in the former case, but not the latter (even though it would be nice to get one in both cases).
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 13:541 edit
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Did they actively leave your clan, or did they drop out because they weren't subscribers anymore? You should get a notification in the former case, but not the latter (even though it would be nice to get one in both cases).
    RHB is in PFC Clan, and his star has been gone for some time I believe.

I don't think dead beats are removed from clans.

P-
  5. The sky
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 14:031 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    RHB is in PFC Clan, and his star has been gone for some time I believe.

I don't think dead beats are removed from clans.

P-
    I have noticed that it doesn't seem to affect non-playing clans. It does happen in playing clans (it can take a while though).
  6. Standard memberefilmar
    voyeur
    Zagreb
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 14:47
    the latest one was a sub - he just vanished with no message! and he's not the firs one - a few months ago it also happened to another sub in my clan(KGK)
    as for nonsubs, in my case they dissapear the moment their star is gone! but for example, in inactive clans or Metallica, starless players stay put
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 15:06
    the latest one was a sub - he just vanished with no message! and he's not the firs one - a few months ago it also happened to another sub in my clan(KGK)
    as for nonsubs, in my case they dissapear the moment their star is gone! but for example, in inactive clans or Metallica, starless players stay put
    Metallica Conspiracy!

P-
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 05:40
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Metallica Conspiracy!

P-
    Oh Yea blame Metallica!

PFC...Looks to be falling apart! Would there be a way to blame Metallica for that also. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree