1. Joined
    23 Jul '07
    Moves
    30 Nov '08 10:40
    on saturday night [last night] between about 8.30 and nine 15p.m.somebody hacked into my site, made 3 moves in 3 diff. games and left a very abusive message to one of my opponents.[ i clarified this with `carpiste`` /opponent.]
    the only persons who know my password on this site are my chess pupils in school..this is probably some boy`s idea of a prank, but it`s sure messed me up on this site. i absolutely love playing on r. h. p.
    i THINK i need to change both password and user name:once boy logs into my site using both these i presume his computer won`t be require to give password again; i think he can bypass a new password.
  2. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    30 Nov '08 11:33
    You log on to the site using an e-mail address (not your user name) and a password. You can change both these. I would also suggest you click the "log out" button every time you leave the site and also go to your site settings and uncheck the box which enables you to use multiple browsers. Once you have a password which is known only to you, and you are logged out of the site, no-one else should be able to access your games.
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    30 Nov '08 16:29
    Not a good idea to share your password with anyone. 🙁

Also;
    How can you PROVE [or someone else in that position] that you didn't simply make some bad drunken moves?
  4. Standard memberO Artem O
    ParTizan
    Philadelphia, USA
    Moves
    30 Nov '08 16:591 edit
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

Also;
    How can you PROVE [or someone else in that position] that you didn't simply make some bad drunken moves?
    lol
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 Dec '08 14:49
    Originally posted by westiefellow
    on saturday night [last night] between about 8.30 and nine 15p.m.somebody hacked into my site, made 3 moves in 3 diff. games and left a very abusive message to one of my opponents.[ i clarified this with `carpiste`` /opponent.]
    the only persons who know my password on this site are my chess pupils in school..this is probably some boy`s idea of a prank ...[text shortened]... sume his computer won`t be require to give password again; i think he can bypass a new password.
    Bad Idea Jeans.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Dec '08 15:56
    I never tell anyone of my password.
    I always log off properly when I leave a shared computer.
    I never have this kind of problem.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree